Okay Okay, I'm trying here. I know most guys don't care how conditioned their beards are....but, I also know that if you make this for them and tell them how "MANLY" they look with a thick, soft beard, they WILL use this conditioner.
Alright, so I'm one of "those" gals that likes a little facial hair on her man. Unfortunately, my husband has to be clean shaven for work....so I don't get the pleasure of seeing his big soft beard very often. SAD FACE! But every winter, he grows that puppy out for his ice fishing trip. Oh yes! I like it!
For all the ladies out there with men who have super manly mustaches and beards, this one's for you. Make this awesome beard conditioning formula for him (tell him it will make him more MANLY). ENJOY!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1oz. Glass Dropper Bottle
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Jojoba Oil (not available through Spark Naturals yet. Whole Foods, Coops and GNC have it)
- 10 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops Thyme Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
Here's what you do:
- In the 1oz. glass dropper bottle, add the rosemary, lavender, thyme and lemon essential oils.
- In the remaining space in the 1oz. glass dropper bottle, fill with 2/3 Sweet Almond Oil and 1/3 with Jojoba Oil.
- Put the cover back on the 1oz. glass dropper bottle and shake gently for 30 seconds.
- If his beard is growing in: Apply 5 drops of the formula to hands and rub on the beard area once a day. Massage in well and wipe away excess.
- If his beard is grown in already: Apply 5 drops of the formula to hands and rub through the beard hair before taking a shower. Rinse away the conditioner from the beard at the very end of the shower. Towel dry :)
That's it pals! Have fun and enjoy looking at that thick, soft, MANLY beard! LUCKY! ;)
Click on all the product names above to order your essential oils, carrier oils and accessories for this manly beard formula.
Use coupon code CURLY to save 10% too :)