Spring has sprung my friends! Time to bust out the bikes and "outside" toys for some fun! We all know kids get a little rusty when it comes to bike riding and running after a long winter of being cooped up in the house, so you better get the Ouch Spray ready.
Kids hate having band-aids and goo rubbed on their boo-boo's, especially when they HURT! That's what makes this formula awesome...it's a SPRAY! No need to touch the ouchie. No more crying, screaming and freaking out!
Here's what you'll need:
- 2oz. glass spray bottle
- 10 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops Melaleuca Essential Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Open the glass spray bottle and fill with frankincense, lavender and melaleuca essential oils.
- Fill the remaining space in the glass spray bottle with fractionated coconut oil.
- Replace the cover of the glass spray bottle and shake gently.
Now, anytime someone in your house (yes, even grown-ups) get's an ouchie, whip out the Ouch Spray and you are ready for some serious healing business!
Click on the products above, they are links to the product at Spark Naturals.
Be sure to use coupon code CURLY to save 10%!