Today wraps up Dog Week at Curly Loves Essential Oils! I think we should go out with the biggest issue with being a pet owner. The stink of our dog's fur! Pew! Especially now that it's Spring time. As soon as the rain hits our dogs' fur...OOFDA! Stink city!
Well, here's a quick fix to the stinky fur issue.
Here's what you'll need:
- 8oz. Spray Bottle from Spark Naturals (I recommend this one because I KNOW it is PET Plastic and safe to use with essential oils)
- Distilled Water
- 12 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil
Here's what you'll do:
- Fill the spray bottle with distilled water.
- Add 12 drops of bergamot essential oil.
- Replace cover of spray bottle and shake gently.
- Spray a thin coating of this formula to your dog 3-4 times a week to keep the stinky dog smell away.
Thanks for joining me this week for Dog Week! I hope you have found the information I've shared useful! Feel free to PIN these blog posts on Pinterest and Facebook.
Click on the product names above!
They are links to their product listing on Spark Naturals website.
Use coupon code CURLY to order the items above
from Spark Naturals.