This past weekend, I sat in the sun for a bit too long. Okay, okay...wayyyy too long. I fried my shoulders and chest. I know, I know...I should have had sunscreen on. No excuse! But, what do I do now? Essential Oils to the rescue!
Here is what you need:
- 2oz All Natural Aloe Vera Gel (I use Lily of the Dessert brand...I get mine at Whole Foods)
- 2oz Distilled Water
- 10 drops Spark Naturals Lavender Essential Oil (great for burns and healing)
- 10 drops Spark Naturals Peppermint Essential Oil (has a cooling sensation)
- Optional: 5 drops Spark Naturals Frankincense Essential Oil (great for healing skin)
- 4oz. Glass Spray Bottle from Spark Naturals
- In the 4oz. Glass Spray Bottle, add the aloe vera gel, distilled water and essential oils.
- Gently shake (do this before each use)
- Spray on sun burned areas at least three times per day until healed.
Now...promise me that you will start wearing sun screen! PROMISE!
Go forth and worship the sun!
Use coupon code CURLY to save 10% on all your essential oil and accessories from www.sparknaturals.com