One of my new favorite essential oils is Geranium! It smells heavenly and it has A TON of healthy benefits, to boot! Not only is it fabulous for aging skin, but it also fades scars and is antibacterial! NICE!
If you are anything like me, you are starting to see some aging going on your face. I'm noticing it on my forehead, cheek bones and the corners of my eyes. Nothing too crazy yet, but enough where I'm starting to notice. I decided to put my Geranium to work and created this lovely facial toner. It's super simple.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2oz. glass spray bottle
- 3 drops Spark Naturals Geranium Essential Oil
- Distilled Water
- Alcohol-Free Spark Naturals Witch Hazel
Here's what you'll do:
- In the 2oz. glass spray bottle, add the geranium essential oil. Once the essential oil is in the bottle, fill the remaining empty space in the glass spray bottle with 1/2 distilled water and 1/2 alcohol-free witch hazel.
- Put the sprayer back on the spray bottle and gently shake.
- Use each morning before moisturizing and right before bed after cleansing.
- BONUS: I like to store mine in the refrigerator. It feels fabulous when I spray it on my face!
Here's a jazzy tutorial for ya too! Click this link if you are on a mobile device and can't see the YouTube Video posted below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bE6IGmNotY
ENJOY! Remember, consistency is key with essential oils. Keep using the toner morning and night each day to see the best results over time. :)
Click on the product above...they are links to order your items from Spark Naturals.
~~*Be sure to use coupon code CURLY to save 10%!*~~