Yesterday, I told you all about the new Rose Water from Spark Naturals! How many of you ordered yours right away? (I'm raising my hand right now)
Did you miss yesterday's post? Click HERE to read it.
Well, if that didn't convince you, here's a DIY recipe for making your own Rose Water Toner Spray fro Blemish-Prone Skin (it's great for all skin types too, but specifically blemish-prone....we don't like to leave anyone out here at Curly's).
Here is an AWESOME toner you can create using Spark Naturals new Rose Water to help with toning blemish-prone skin! (It's great for most skin types too!)
Here's what you'll need:
- 2oz of Spark Naturals Rose Water
- 6 drops Spark Naturals Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 drops Spark Naturals Melaleuca Essential Oil
- 2oz Blue Glass Spray Bottle from Spark Naturals
Here's what you'll do:
- All the Rose Water, Lavender, Sandalwood and Melaleuca Essential Oils to the Glass Spray Bottle.
- Gently shake (do this before each use, too).
- Use on clean skin, twice a day (in the morning, right after you shower, and in the evening right before bed).
That's it! Enjoy your new beautiful, blemish-free skin!