Bugs. YUCK! I hate them so much, I married a man who kills bugs for a living. Seriously. I did.
I have been looking for some time now, a way to make my own bug spray. I wanted it to smell good and well, work. FOUND IT!
Here's an easy bug spray recipe that is sure to knock out all those pesky mosquitos! The DNR is predicting a "bumper" year for mosquitos here in Minnesota. Mosquitos are our state bird, after all. ::wink:::
Here is what you'll need:
- 4oz. Distilled Water
- 4oz. Alcohol Free Witch Hazel (I use Thayer's brand)
- 10 drops Spark Naturals Peppermint Essential Oil
- 15 drops Spark Naturals Nature Blend
- 8oz. PET-BPA Free Spray Bottle from Spark Naturals
- In the 8oz. PET-BPA Free Spray Bottle, add the distilled water, witch hazel and essential oils.
- Shake! (shake before each use to mix up all the essential oils)
- That's it.
Not only does this bug spray smell awesome, but it is safe to use on children and it WORKS!
Give it a shot!
You can also try this super easy Bug Repellent Diffuser Blend! All you need are a few essential oils and a Spark Naturals Essential Oil Diffuser.
Happy Camping, my friends!
Be sure to use coupon code CURLY to save 10% on all your essential oils and accessories at www.sparknaturals.com
Post a Comment