Spark Naturals recently introduced their newest E-Spa item; ROSE WATER! Before Spark Naturals came into my life, I had no idea what Rose Water was or how to use it. But, I have become an expert recently! Rose water is amazing for skin, hair, in food...etc. THERE'S NO END TO IT'S AWESOMENESS!
Spark Naturals Rose Water is an herbal distillate, which is an important co-product produced in the process of making Spark Naturals Rose essential oil. The amazing thing about that is that Spark Naturals Rose Water carries many of the beneficial properties of Spark Naturals Rose essential oil (although in a much lower concentration and MUCH less expensive).
Rose water has been used by generations in food, skin care, and hair care products. It is well-known for it many benefits, which include (but are not limited to):
- improving skin tone and elasticity
- moisturizing (great for dry skin, but appropriate for all skin types)
- it is effective, but not a heavy moisturizer
- helping to prevent and possibly even alleviate sun damage (research is ongoing regarding substantiation these claims)
- it's anti-inflammatory properties (excellent for soothing sensitive skin...HELLO SUN BURN RELIEF!)
- a rich source of antioxidants
In the days ahead, I plan on having a few blog posts dedicated to the loveliness of Rose Water! Be sure to check back in tomorrow for an AMAZING Rose Water Toner for Blemish-Prone Skin!
Use coupon code CURLY to save 10% on your orders from Spark Naturals!