10% off your Spark Naturals orders when you use coupon code CURLY
Birch Essential Oil is back in stock at Spark Naturals! Spark Naturals offers 100% PURE, all natural, therapeutic grade essential oils at low prices. If you can relate to any of the issues listed below, do not hesitate to order!
Top 10 Uses for Birch Essential Oil
Birch EO (essential oil) is an amazing oil, IF you buy it PURE. Only a few companies have birch EO available in pure forms, because it is so hard to find! One of these companies is Spark Naturals! So, I've put together several ways to use birch EO for all my followers so you can purchase your own birch EO to use at home! Trust me, it's WORTH IT!!
- Pew! Brush your teeth! Add one drop to your toothbrush before adding your toothpaste and brush like usual. This helps strengthen your teeth! My dentist grandpa would be proud :)
- Arthritis Pain: Birch essential oil contains methyl salicylate, a natural cortisone, which is an excellent anti-inflammatory. Add a drop or two to a teaspoon of carrier oil (like Fractionated Coconut Oil) and rub on where you are experiencing pain.
- Achy bones: Apply a drop to the bottom of the feet and toes once or twice a day. Birch EO has the same "frequency" as bone so it works wonderfully. Especially if you have brittle bones from aging.
- Birch EO is a diuretic! It helps reduce swelling and water retention. Apply 2-3 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil (like Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the abdomen to help with PMS symptoms. Goodbye cramps!
- Reduce swelling and bruising from injuries. Add 1-2 drops of birch EO to a teaspoon of carrier oil (like Fractionated Coconut Oil) and apply to the injured area.
- Back pain be gone! Birch EO is amazing for back! It helps clear debris out of the spinal column, helps strengthen the vertebrae and reduces inflammation. If your back hurts, have someone apply 5-7 drops in a tablespoon of carrier oil to the back, then follow it up with a warm, damp towel covered with a dry towel to keep your chair or bed dry. Leave the towel on until it feels cold. Rinse or wipe off the back after removing the towel.
- Bone spurs or areas of calcium buildup: Birch EO helps reduce the pain and inflammation and if used consistently, will break down the calcium buildup or bone spur. Apply a drop to the problem spot 2-5 times a day, diluting with carrier oil if needed.
- Birch EO has a numbing effect! This will help ease the pain of problem areas quickly. Try it on a toothache! Just put a drop right on the tooth and get relief right away!
- GOODBYE CELLULITE! Add a couple drops of birch EO to a teaspoon of carrier oil and rub on the area after showering. Good to go!
- Planters fasciitis be gone! Mix 3-4 drops of birch EO to a teaspoon of carrier oil and rub on the bottom of the feet before bed. You will notice relief the next morning!
One of the best ways to apply birch essential oil is in a salve or roller bottle. Here are the items I recommend for making your easy to use roller bottle application of birch essential oil. This makes it so much easier and cleaner then mixing it up in your hands all the time. What a pain! Go with the roller bottle mixture. It's the best thing EVERRRRRRR!
Step 1: 10mL roll on bottle. Perfect and cheap! Can't beat that. Get the one pictured HERE
Step 2: Fill 10mL roll on bottle with half fractionated coconut oil. Get the one pictured HERE
Step 3: Add 30 drops of Birch Essential Oil to the 10mL roll on bottle. Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Get the 5 mL birch essential oil HERE and the 15mL birch essential oil HERE
And one last thing! When you order, be sure to use coupon code CURLY at check-out to get 10% off your whole purchase! You're welcome ;o) Now...take care of yourself!