Order Spark Naturals Today!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Headaches SUCK!


Headaches suck! Plain and simple. I have been suffering from horrible cluster headaches for several years now and have only found relief with traditional Rx drugs. The headaches seem to be brought on by the horrible daily pain I have in my neck. I would love to go to a chiropractor, but the cost is just out of my reach. So I've settled for the muscle relaxer that I can only take at night because of how tired it makes me and the anti-inflammatory to help relieve the pressure and swelling in my neck. Both of these help greatly, but during the day, when I suffer the most, I can't take a muscle relaxer. I can't function on those things! Who can?! So I find myself taking Tylenol at least once a day, every day....on really bad days (the days I've been sitting at my desk or in training for several hours) I may take Tylenol 2 or 3 times a day. That's between 3 to 9 Tylenols a day. I wonder what that's doing to my liver! Not good!

Lately, I've been looking around for some natural remedies that may be helpful. I found one that I want to make and try. It's called "The Headache Buster Blend!" OOOOOOHHHH-AHHHHHH! It's a mixture of peppermint essential oil (EO), lavender, EO, frankincense EO, wintergreen EO, birch EO and fractionated coconut oil (FCO); all contained in a cute little roller bottle. You just simply roll it onto your temples, top of your forehead and brain stem (top of neck closest to skull base).

I've been reading about the amazing effects these EOs have when blended together to offer relief for people who suffer from regular headaches. So, I think I'm going to give it a shot. If it works for me, then I'll recommend it to you and maybe even make some for anyone interested! If it doesn't work, we'll keep searching for another all natural solution.



No comments:

Post a Comment