Recently, I purchased some of the new mini roller bottles from Spark Naturals. They are so dang adorable...but I wasn't sure what to do with them. I mean, they are so...well....small. I started thinking, "Where is it nice to have essential oils?" On the go! Right? I know most of my EO's are at home, but I could really use them when I'm driving around or at work.
So, then I looked through my purse and saw all the "things" I have in there. Lotion, lip balm, pens, pencils, highlighters, Kleenex....perfume. Huh...PERFUME! I can make mini roller bottles of perfume!
Next stop....Mr. Google! A simple search for essential oil perfume blends produced a plethora of great websites. But, my favorite was this one: Simply Pure Beauty
She has put together a bunch of great blends. She doesn't specify how many drops to add to each bottle, so I just experimented with 1 or two drops of each oil into the roller bottle. Worked like a charm. Topped each roller bottle blend off with some fractionated coconut oil...good to go! Mini Roller Essential Oil Perfumes!
Here's what you will need:
- Mini Roller Bottles from Spark Naturals
- Fractionated Coconut Oil from Spark Naturals
- Any Spark Natural essential oils you want! Check out this link for blends! My favorite is the Lemon/Lavender Blend. YUM!
- In one of the mini roller bottles, add one or two drops of each essential oil specified in the blend you choose to use from this link.
- Top off the mini roller bottle with fractionated coconut oil. Adding a carrier oil to the blend will keep the oils from evaporating when applied to the skin. Thus....your perfume scents last longer on your body.
- Apply your new mini perfume roller! HELLLLLL-OOOOOO!
Be sure to use coupon code CURLY when purchasing your essential oils and supplies from www.sparknaturals.com.
You save 10% if you do!
Also, LIKE me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CurlysOwlParliament
Post a Comment